Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Indian Paintbrush with Branches Giclee Print in the Etsy Shop!


Indian Paintbrush Giclee Fine Art Print Watercolor Artwork of Montana wildflowersEtsy Shop Announcement!


New listing in the Christy Sheeler Artist shop on Etsy:

Indian Paintbrush with Branches

8" x 10" with 1" white border, signed in pencil within white border.
Packaged in a clear cellophane sleeve.

$45.00 plus shipping and handling.







It's been quite a process to arrive here, but I'm so thrilled to make this fine art print available in my Etsy shop, ChristySheelerArtist.  In the next few weeks, I'll be introducing additional fine art prints!  Please stop back and see me here, I'll be spreading the good news each time!

This Giclee art print comes without a mat.  An 11" x 14" mat with 8" x 10" mat opening would coordinate beautifully.  Every purchase includes a handmade note card featuring watercolor accent creatively mopped from the palette!  Shown below is an example, though they are all one-of-a-kind.  It's my treat as a special thank you to everyone who purchases from my art selections.









Several views show off this art print of the Indian Paintbrush with Branches nicely!  If you've always been a lover of this wildflower, I promise you'll love this art print just as much.  It's as vibrant and crisp as the photos display.  It's printed with archival grade inks, a quality Giclee print on a textured natural white paper similar to watercolor paper.  It's been a lengthy process learning the steps necessary for this kind of quality print.  I'm very satisfied with the results and equally pleased that I did not rush the process.  I've been determined to know the ins and outs of these skills, in the end, having a finished product that represents my work in the very best way.  To a certain extent, I'll be perfectly happy to hold on to my original paintings for a longer period of time...they are not easy to let go!



Indian Paintbrush Giclee Fine Art Print available in the Etsy Shop Christy Sheeler Artist



Indian Paintbrush Giclee Fine Art Print Christy Sheeler Artist Etsy shop



Indian Paintbrush Giclee Fine Art Print in Christy Sheeler Artist Etsy Shop


I've got more news to share but I must get on with other tasks today!  The heat has hit us here in northern Montana.  We have been adding the window air conditioners strategically throughout the house.  An air conditioner was placed in my art studio window today...and I'm so eager for many items are on my artist's to-do list!

Another day: Etsy art sale of an original artwork, a few mountain wildflowers of early summer, art technique instructions to go along with the two hotly pinned photos on Pinterest, and much more!

Christy

-she must make art.

Etsy shop:  ChristySheelerArtist




No comments:

Post a Comment