Wednesday, April 6, 2016

More spring photography from Instagram!

When a subject from nature interests me, I take the opportunity to take as many photographs as possible.  Building my photography collection for art references is a serious effort.  I'm sure I've mentioned this before but it's crazy true.  My obsession with attention to detail, watching for a perspective or angle that I can't pass up is always there.  In the past few days, I've checked on the cherry blossoms often and taken perhaps 200 photos...some turn out and some don't, so I go a bit overboard to allow for mess ups.  I've been experimenting with the backgrounds being less distracting and more blurred.  I'm also learning that the tripod needs to go along and be put to good use!  New habits 101...









I'm excited to share a few more photos from our afternoon drive in the Lewis and Clark National Forest.  We just say, "let's take a drive up the Teton."  The fresh, clean air and big, blue sky combined with the scent of pine is just a rejuvenating way to escape regular life stuff for a while.








See you tomorrow!  I'm preparing to share some useful tips on keeping a better perspective, a continuation of the topic from last week.

-Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment